NSU’s COVID 19 Precautions and Safety Measures
As NSU continues to provide essential services during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking precautions to ensure that our practices are keeping our employees and others as safe as possible while maintaining appropriate levels of service. Our Operations program readily accommodates “social distancing”, as personnel are dispatched from their homes utilizing individually assigned company vehicles, perform their duties independently or with little interaction with outside contractors, and attend meetings remotely. Engineering activities continue to proceed via remote access to our networks, and essential construction activities are continuing with additional safety precautions. Additional measures that NSU has implemented in response to CDC recommendations are listed below. We ask for your cooperation regarding visitation and meetings within NSU operated facilities.
For Visitors to NSU Offices/Facilities/Sites:
Until further notice, visitation to NSU offices and facilities/sites is restricted to limit potential transmission of COVID-19. Only employees or vendors who are critical to business operations may report to NSU operated facilities/sites. Contact with external personnel has been limited and our staff is practicing good hygiene practices before, during and after external personnel have left the facility/site. Visitation records are also being maintained at each site.
NSU – Remote Travel & Meetings:
- Until further notice, NSU is restricting travel via airplane, train, and other forms of public transportation by employees while performing job duties.
- All NSU employees are utilizing remote meeting applications (e.g. GoToMeetingTM, Zoom, etc.) to attend meetings to the greatest extent practical.
- In person meetings, when unavoidable, are being limited to a maximum of eight (8) individuals and will adhere to social distance guidelines.
- Meetings that are deemed non-crucial and cannot be conducted remotely, are being postponed or rescheduled.
- NSU will not be participating in upcoming conferences, trade shows, events, etc. until further notice.
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding your specific site to your NSU representative or your NSU regional office.
NSU Leadership Team