Who We Are
NSU is a leader in water innovation with more than 37 years of experience planning, engineering, operating, and maintaining water recycling systems. We began providing innovative water solutions for businesses in 1984 and have grown to become one of the most prominent water reuse organizations in the nation. We are here to help you reimagine water.
With the rising cost of water, imbalance of water supply and demand, and the growing desire to demonstrate environmental responsibility, you need the right partner to help evaluate your water options. Today’s problems call for creative solutions, and NSU has the experience to rise to every challenge.
Our commitment to excellence extends beyond technical expertise. We take the time to understand every client’s needs and develop packages to meet them. NSU partners receive the personal attention necessary to implement and maintain sustainable, long-lasting water treatment systems. NSU’s turnkey platform provides seamless, multi-discipline Design-Build (DB), Design-Build-Operate (DBO), and Design-Build-Own-Operate-Maintain (DBOOM) services to our customers.
Choose water reclamation professionals with the experience to tailor a system and services to your needs.
Why Look Into Water Reuse?
Escalating water and sewer costs Pollution and lack of centralized water Aging infrastructure Growing demand for increased resiliency Green building initiatives Regulatory trends and requirements
Water reuse brings various environmental and financial benefits. Reasons to partner with NSU for water reclamation services include:
- Pollution and lack of centralized water: An on-site water reclamation system will ensure ample access to clean water.
- Aging infrastructure: NSU can update your existing water treatment infrastructure using the latest technology to meet your evolving demands.
- Growing demand for increased resiliency: Water reclamation systems satisfy the need for flexible, adaptable water sources that navigate uncertain or scarce water availability.
- Green building initiatives: A water reclamation system can meet new code requirements or unlock new funding opportunities.
- Regulatory trends and requirements: Each year sees new regulations that encourage buildings to implement sustainable practices. Water reuse displays your eco-friendly intentions to relevant authorities and the public.
- Escalating water and sewer costs: Recycling water at your facility will close the loop so your business can make the most of its resources.
Get In Touch With NSU
Water reclamation is an opportunity for businesses to implement sustainability into their daily processes while boosting revenue. Dozens of companies across sectors have already experienced the benefits of NSU’s water reuse services. You can view previous NSU projects to see how we’ve helped businesses in your industry.
NSU has the expertise to make profitable water recycling a reality at your facility. Contact us online to discuss what we can do for you.
Gallons Cleaned On-Site
Over 90% of our facilities directly reuse treated water for beneficial purposes such as flush water or indirectly reuse that water on-site by recharging aquifers below to maintain the local water balance for future generations.