How Do Industrial Facilities Benefit From Water Reuse?
Each type of large industrial facility has its own set of needs and experiences unique benefits from implementing an industrial wastewater treatment infrastructure. Industrial water treatment systems benefit tech campuses, data centers and airports.
Gallons Cleaned On-Site
Over 90% of our facilities directly reuse treated water for beneficial purposes such as flush water or indirectly reuse that water on-site by recharging aquifers below to maintain the local water balance for future generations.
The right partner can help any business conserve resources and raise its bottom line. Choose water reclamation professionals with the experience to tailor a system or services to your needs. NSU has almost 40 years of experience in combining the role of Engineer, Contractor and Operator of Water and Wastewater Infrastructure. This experience and turnkey platform provides seamless multi-discipline Design-Build (DB), Design-Build-Operate (DBO) and Design-Build-Own-Operate-Maintain (DBOOM) services to our customers.
NSU’s commitment to excellence extends beyond technical expertise. We take the time to understand every client’s needs and develop packages to meet them. NSU partners receive the personal attention necessary to implement and maintain sustainable, long-lasting water treatment systems.
Why Look Into Water Reuse?
Water reuse brings various environmental and financial benefits. Reasons to partner with NSU for water reclamation services include:
- Pollution and lack of centralized water: An on-site water recycling or treatment system will ensure ample access to clean water.
- Aging infrastructure: NSU can update your existing water treatment infrastructure using the latest technology to meet your evolving demands.
- Growing demand for increased resiliency: Water reuse systems satisfy the need for flexible, adaptable water sources that navigate uncertain or scarce water availability.
- Green building initiatives: A water recycling system can meet new code requirements or unlock new funding opportunities.
- Regulatory trends and requirements: Each year comes with new regulations that encourage buildings to implement sustainable practices. Water reuse displays your eco-friendly intentions to relevant authorities and the public.
- Escalating water and sewer costs: Recycling water at your facility will close the loop so your business can make the most of its resources.
What Our Customers Say
“Finding the right partner for projects of this scope is not easy. Based on a colleague’s recommendation I took a chance with NSU and I am glad I did. The professionalism and willingness to adapt stood out. They are my first choice for future developments.”
“I have worked on 3 projects with the NSU team and their knowledge and experience are what I value most. Being able to highlight their past projects has created buy-in from my partners.”
“We unfortunately learned from working with other firms how great NSU is.They anticipate needs in the project better than anyone else and deliver accurate quotes.”
“This was a very important partnership for us. They not only implemented the plant for us but they maintained it, they monitored the water and made sure it was ran efficiently.”
“Thank you Darrell. I know it was a mad dash to finish line. We appreciate the late night effort.”
Far Hills is extremely happy to be in the good hands of Jens and Natural Systems for this 5-year project, again.